Wednesday, October 13, 2010

SH064 - mardraum













video: Jin-Roh
music: Death - "1000 Eyes"
link: depositfiles [46.2 MB]
editor: Dazzle MovieStar
production date: January 2003

This one isn't quite as strong as I thought it was going in, probably because the color balance is kind of fucked up, but I still believe really strongly in it. I had this idea for a while and had to keep pushing it off, mostly because my capture card was dead, so when I got it fixed up in December '02, it naturally came off the queue first, and it was important to me to get it done well. This is one of a very few videos/ideas where this is the case; fortunately, I executed this one pretty much to intended spec.

Not much I can say about this one; if it doesn't speak for itself, I'm not sure that I can ever really explain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment