Friday, October 1, 2010

SH044 - The Long Uphill
















video: Hajime no Ippo
music: Game Over - "Little Mac's Confession"
link: depositfiles [44.2 MB]
editor: Dazzle MovieStar
production date: July 2002

If this looks older than it is, it's because the video fidelity is such crap, and there wasn't a whole lot I could do about it in the remastering process. This came at a particularly bad time for such; I was getting acculturated to the .org at this time and really learning to hate logos where I gritted my teeth and put up with them before. This is the last video where this is a real problem; on SH045 I was cutting around logos just as with subs, and in SH051 and SH056 the logo isn't especially obtrusive.

Nevertheless, this video has logo problems, and it has problems with macroblocking because the sources were poorly encoded and the DVD release didn't start for like a year after I did the video. However, I still watch it occasionally, because there's a lot of footage in this one that doesn't have those problems, and it's still a pretty decent video underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment