Friday, May 28, 2010

SH023 - watashidachi no juunigatsu
















video: Love Hina, Yumede Aetara
music: Linkin Park - "My December"
link: depositfiles [41.9 MB]
editor: Dazzle MovieStar
production date: December 2001

As alluded to on SH020, this was the first occasion on which I did anything that could be meaningfully described as "effects" in a SH video, and it still wouldn't be recognized by the modern AMV community as such. And even though I had the pieces in place -- Virtual Dub process, rough-drafting established -- I still wasted a lot of time rendering through whole episodes on an antediluvian machine....AND still hadn't caught the problem that fucked up SH017 and would cause significant picture damage to a lot of demo 2. The root cause of the problem in question does not make a whole lot of sense, but I should have learned by now that expecting Dazzle to make a whole lot of sense as an editing environment was not a winning proposition.

No comments:

Post a Comment